Specializing in the art of permanent make-up, Darlene Zembrod brings 30 years of experience to the team at New Creation. By implanting FDA-approved micropigments of colour carefully selected to create the look that fits your wishes and skin tone, she is able to redefine eyebrows, lash lines, lip lines and other delicate features lost to trauma, disease or genetic factors. At New Creation, corrective tattooing is done with special care, reconstructing the natural look of delicate areas, for instance the nipple-areola complex or vitiligo, with expert artistry.
How It Works
The process of corrective and cosmetic tattooing is a simple and secure one. The specialist uses sterilized needles only once, only for you, before she disposes of them. She offers her years of expertise to help patients select the appropriate colour and shape choices for them. Then, she applies a topical anaesthetic and implants the selected colour pigments as she and the patient have designed. After the procedure, patients are a little red and swollen in the treated area, so ice is recommended both for comfort and healing benefits.
Who benefits from permanent make-up?
• Are allergic to commercial cosmetics.
• Feel washed out without cosmetics on.
• Want to simplify the daily routine by eliminating cosmetic application.
• Have visual impairments or loss of motor skills needed to apply cosmetics.
• Enjoy an active lifestyle and want a waterproof solution to cosmetics that fade.
• Have lost eyelashes or eyebrows due to illness.
• Have thin, asymmetrical or poorly defined lips and want to improve their look.
• Have had breast reconstruction and want a natural looking nipple-areola complex.
• Cosmetic tattooing can help maintain a look of serene vitality without effort. No longer must declining
motor skills or vision obstruct the sense of wellness that comes with looking healthy